Terms & Conditions
By accessing the web site at http://www.thecarriagerooms.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Carriage Rooms at Montalto's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Carriage Rooms at Montalto's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Carriage Rooms at Montalto at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on The Carriage Rooms at Montalto's web site are provided "as is". The Carriage Rooms at Montalto makes no warranties, expressed or implied and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Carriage Rooms at Montalto does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Carriage Rooms at Montalto or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Carriage Rooms at Montalto's Internet site, even if The Carriage Rooms at Montalto or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Carriage Rooms at Montalto's web site could include technical, typographical or photographic errors. The Carriage Rooms at Montalto does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Carriage Rooms at Montalto may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Carriage Rooms at Montalto does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Carriage Rooms at Montalto has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Carriage Rooms at Montalto of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Carriage Rooms at Montalto's web site shall be governed by the laws of County Down, Northern Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions
When you use our services, you trust us with your information. Your privacy is important to us and it is The Carriage Rooms/Montalto Estate's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect. Accordingly, we have developed this policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which said information is being collected. We may collect data in a number of ways including online, face to face and over the phone
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling certain purposes including to provide a full service to you as a customer, to communicate with you about offers and events and administrative purposes, and for other compatible purposes, unless required by law
- Our data retention policy ensures we only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the full knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be as much as possible accurate, complete, and, up-to-date
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will make readily available to customers, information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information
We use ‘cookies’ to store certain types of information each time you interact with us. Cookies enable our system to recognise your computer and allow us to see how you use our site: for example, we may track the areas of our website that you visit, to help us understand what elements of The Carriage Rooms experience are of particular interest to you, to help us understand which sites you have accessed our website from, and to help us understand which website you visit next, after leaving ours.
Most browsers allow you to stop receiving cookies if you want: you can usually do this from your own computer.
We do not, and will not ever sell your personal information to any third party organisation.
We do not, and will not ever, provide any of the personal information you give to us, to any third party individual or organisation, except with your prior express consent.
We do require the services of a small number of selected third parties to communicate effectively with you. This includes Mailchimp (email partner) and Survey Monkey (for feedback).
To read their privacy policies please click below:
Survey Monkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/mp/legal/privacy-policy/
Access to information:
You have the right to view the personal information we hold about you. This is known as a ‘subject access request’. You also have the right of erasure.
If you would like to access your personal data held by us or delete it, please apply in writing or via email to the data security team:
The Carriage Rooms
or email@example.com stating clearly in the subject line, what your email is in reference to.
A copy of this information will be sent to you as soon as possible but this will not be later than 40 days after your request.
The Carriage Rooms at Montalto will always act upon your choices in terms of whether you would like to receive communications from us.
Mailing list: When you opt-in to sign up for our mailing list, either at the time of enquiry, on our website or when entering a competition or similar, we collect personal information. We use this for a number of reasons; to share information you may be interested in including upcoming events; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information, to ensure our records are correct and to check now and then that you are a happy and satisfied customer. We also gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our marketing and services.
Please be advised you can easily unsubscribe at any time by either clicking the unsubscribe button in any of our marketing emails or by contacting us through the above address.
There are some communications that need to happen regardless of your marketing preferences. These are what we would describe as essential communications which help us fulfil our promises to you, either as a member or as a buyer of our goods or services.
Examples of this type of communication are as follows:
- Transaction notification messaging such as payment confirmation
- Confirmation emails regarding your event or wedding
- Event notification in the event of a time/location change or cancellation
Third party links:
Our site contains links to other websites. The Carriage Rooms is not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of these sites. If you have followed a link from The Carriage Rooms websites to another website, you may be supplying personal data directly to a third party individual or business yourself.